1. You don’t. Your terrified. You resent the control he has over you and you which he wasn’t there.
2. He makes you laugh and seems genuine. What color are his eyes? You don’t know because you have been afraid to look.
3. You both have a lot of questions and are in each other’s office, a lot. He is new so it seems reasonable but did he really need to ask you that or did he just want to visit? His eyes are blue.
4. Stop thinking about him. I’m mean it. Stop. Okay stop now. Can’t stop thinking about him.
5. This will pass. It’s because he is new. Give it time and the day will come when you wonder what the hell you were thinking.
6. It’s not going away so what exactly is the attraction? You make a list of likes and don’t likes and the like list is huge.
7. Jealously kicks in. What is he doing over the weekend? Who is that calling him or texting him. You start to imagine the worst and it makes you cry.
8. Acceptance that this is love. Years have gone by and it’s not going away, in fact it’s stronger. That list of likes doesn’t shrink, it grows, and the dislikes get smaller.
9. Acceptance that there is nothing you can do about it that doesn’t turn into you losing your job. This equals sadness.
10. ? I don’t know. I am stuck at 9.